- At your best: Interesting, curious, seductive.
- At your worst: Materialistic, thoughtless, seedy.
- The pursuit of physical and material pleasure is a powerful drive for these people. The great majority of the time they do find a balance between satisfying their urges and doing the right thing, but occasionally they can dip into behavior that is morally questionable. This isn’t to say that they are amoral. Quite the opposite; they are honest and well-intentioned individuals.
- Unfortunately, they are not always good at dealing with rejection and, instead of treating it as a learning experience, they are likely to isolate themselves with resentment and self-pity. Learning to become more resilient or to roll with the blows by tapping into their inner strength is therefore essential for their psychological growth.
Remember those Skins birthday profiles I started ages ago? Bringing them back~
Skins Birthday Profile: Grace Violet; January 18th
- At your best: Visionary, creative, stimulating.
- At your worst: Childish, impractical, undisciplined.
- Optimistic, trusting, and childlike in nature, the only things that can bring down those friendly souls are rules, regulations, and authority. Although they have boundless energy and drive, and love interacting with people, they don’t tend to thrive in a team or in a mundane job, unless they are one hundred percent committed. They place an extremely high value on independence of thought and action; this can lead to reckless behavior and a stubborn refusal to conform.
- People born this day can become bored quickly, losing their concentration and retreating into a world of fantasy or fits of temper if their needs aren’t being met or becoming restless and impatient if they feel too confined by responsibilities. They need to learn to find ways to deal more appropriately with a situation.
"hey darl (: just wondering where you get the info for the skins birthday profiles? :D"
Skins Birthday Profile: Michelle Richardson; January 24th
- At your best: Energetic, exciting, stunning.
- At your worst: Vain, insecure, aloof.
- Although people are drawn to them sometimes to the point of infatuation, those born on this day have an aloof quality about them. Few know them really well and even fewer get close enough to know their hearts. This may be because behind their natural ability to excite others there is a deep seated fear of experiencing a negative reaction.
- If those born on this day can find the courage to break down the barriers they have put up and become the person they really are, they may lose some of their idol status but they will gain something far greater in return: self-knowledge. And when they are finally able to understand themselves better, the potential for true greatness lies within.
Skins Birthday Profile: Alo Creevey; May 11th
- At Your Best: Creative, distinctive, fun-loving.
- At Your Worst: Unrealistic, eccentric, detached.
- Among the many gifts with which people born on this day are blessed is their ability to make life more colorful and exciting, and for that they earn the gratitude of others, but unfortunately not always their respect. This is because, although they are brilliant at inspiring and entertaining, they can get to immersed in their dream world that they lose touch with reality.
- People born on May 11th have the ability to add youthfulness and sparkle to their relationships. They also love to be around children and are perfect playmates for them. Because of their tendency to become immersed in work, they may have long periods alone but they are at their happiest and their best when they are in a loving and supportive relationship.
Skins Birthday Profile: Mini McGuinness; August 10th
- At Your Best: Charming, convincing, attractive.
- At Your Worst: Unaware, vulnerable, confused.
- Because they put such a high priority on what others think of them they will often put on a happy face, regardless of how they are feeling. Although this makes them very popular, it can deny others the chance to get to know the real person behind that mask. They spend very little time getting to know themselves and what they really want out of life, and their lack of self-awareness can make them place unrealistic expectations on themselves.
- Although the popular and attractive people born on August 10th have no problems attractive admirers, they can have problems opening up emotionally to others and they need to understand that others will still care about them even when they are feeling low. In a close relationship their willingness to please can make them lose touch with who they are, so striking a balance between giving and taking is crucial for their success.