maebyfunke replied to your post: my 13 year old brother has started to try and find…
he has the whole internet and he goes for netflix?
he’s not the brightest there is. they’re not even like obvious porn titles just like shit where naked women will show up like national lampoon’s: pledge this or national lampoon’s: spring break.
maebyfunke replied to your post: maebyfunke replied to your post: petition for…
i think the jcpenny ones are the worst. also the macys one that aired during tw
i hate target and old navy’s commercials with a burning passion, but oh god the jcpenny ones are terrible.
maebyfunke replied to your post: petition for channels to stop airing back to…
they depress me
if they weren’t so terrible they’d depress me too. they just make me try to find my remote as quickly as possible to mute it.
"florence + the machine!"
- Cosmic Love- I took the stars from our eyes, and then I made a map and knew that somehow I could find my way back.
- Only if for a Night- And the grass was so green against my new clothes and I did cartwheels in your honor Dancing on tiptoes my own secret ceremonials.
- Howl- The saints can’t help me now, the ropes have been unbound. I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground.
- Hardest of Hearts- There is love in your body but you can’t get it out. It gets stuck in your head, won’t come out of your mouth.
- Seven Devils- And now all your love will be exorcised and we will find you saying it’s to be better now. And it’s an even sum. It’s a melody, it’s a battle cry, it’s a symphony.
maebyfunke replied to your post: “Why even metal bending was considered impossible…
HE LOOOOOOVES HER (ughhh should’ve happened)
i refuse to believe that it didn’t happen. it happened at one point. i’m positive.
maebyfunke replied to your post: what kind of blog is this?
lol this is so accusatory
it sounds like something my mother would ask if she saw my tumblr or even knew what a blog is.